fredag 21. oktober 2011

CHIILIN IN SOUTH AFRICA

Here in Tanzania everything is going great. Yesterday me and my friends went on a safari. I was wreally exited; i've always wanted to see all that amazing animals, that lives in the jungle on a close up.

We were four cars driving together, and it didn't take long before we could see som animals. We met so many different kinds during the tour, everything from elephants and tigers to zebras and rhinos. It was a funny experience, and I defiantly recommend everyone that is in Tanzania and other places in South Africa to give safari a try.








Today we are just hanging out at the beach, swimming and chilling. The temperature is around 40 degrees, so we have to drink much water. We have been here for five days now, and we've got some new friends that are staying at the same hotel as us. It's great to have contacts all over the world.

                                     
                                                                         Here you see the Paradise Beach


We're all preparing for the trip that lay's in front of us. We are heading for the top of Kilimanjaro. I'm really nervous, but I hope I am able to make it. I want to see all the different nature types South Africa has to offer, and i want to experience the beautiful view from upthere. It's a challenge for me, and  I have to face my fears, heights have  never been my strength. But, i'm in it to win it!






# Siri Husby



1 kommentar: